<$BlogRSDUrl$>

countdown...

Saturday, February 16, 2008


I'm counting down about just a week more to "THE BIG DAY".. Well, it isn't my wedding but let's just say it's the first stage towards that..

So how am I feeling? Excited definitely, nervous for what the future may hold, and glad that my friends are all happy of our reunion.

But guess what? I'm thankful for everyone's happiness and support but I don't really care cause I'm yearning for that one happiness from YOU.. And I'm not getting it, not quite..

And that's making me real upset....



Image hosting by Photobucket "Colours come from the refraction of light. But how is there possible for colour, when there is no light?"
Site Meter
homo sapiens made it here too. Stop being complacent thinking that you are the only one.
Disclaimer :
This blog might contain offensive or hate-inducing materials, but I am open to any form of comments, be it constructive or even destructive, but please ensure that they are free from even a single grammatical error as I am anal like that. Thank you.