<$BlogRSDUrl$>

subhanallah..

Friday, April 25, 2008


A friend of mine is in deep pain now. God, I feel so painful for her.

Half an hour after she gave birth, she felt severe pain around her tummy. And then she totally passed out. Luckily the doctor was able to revive her using that thing I don't know what's the name.

This was what happened. You know when you give birth, your waterbag would burst and the fluid would spill out from your body together with the baby right? But for her case, there happened to be some extra2 waterbag fluid which burst INTO her body..and went into her lungs. :( Can you imagine the horror? OMG lah. Even if you try sucking in normal water from your nose it's painful as hell what more have both your lungs soaked with dirty waterbag fluid! The doctors said that this is a rare case. INDEED ah.

When I saw her, she was so bloated and pitiful. :( Now she's in ICU and depending on so many machines to survive. Sigh, only god knows how she feels. I really hope she will somehow recover. Doctor said that the chances of her survival is pretty slim. :(

Touchwood, if she passes on, which I hope not, she will "mati syahid" and straightaway go to heaven. But the thought of her going away makes me feel so sad. Her 1st daughter just turned one, and there's a fresh few days old baby waiting for her. I don't know how to describe it but it's really so tearful and sad... :(

Which in many ways makes me so scared to conceive a child of my own. All the pain you have to go through.. Sigh. And more disappointing when the child grows up to be a fucking stubborn and disrespectful piece of shit.

Now I understand why Hell awaits anak derhaka. :( *points to self*



Image hosting by Photobucket "Colours come from the refraction of light. But how is there possible for colour, when there is no light?"
Site Meter
homo sapiens made it here too. Stop being complacent thinking that you are the only one.
Disclaimer :
This blog might contain offensive or hate-inducing materials, but I am open to any form of comments, be it constructive or even destructive, but please ensure that they are free from even a single grammatical error as I am anal like that. Thank you.