<$BlogRSDUrl$>

if only i can rewind time..

Saturday, October 04, 2008




You dont miss your water till the well runs dry
But I believe so strongly with you and I
Can somebody answer me the question why?
You dont miss your water till the well runs dry


As I close my eyes, sit back while reminiscing
Of when we used to fuss and fight but end up kissing
There may be sad and painful times along the way
But in my heart you'll always be everything and more to me




Till we meet again....



Image hosting by Photobucket "Colours come from the refraction of light. But how is there possible for colour, when there is no light?"
Site Meter
homo sapiens made it here too. Stop being complacent thinking that you are the only one.
Disclaimer :
This blog might contain offensive or hate-inducing materials, but I am open to any form of comments, be it constructive or even destructive, but please ensure that they are free from even a single grammatical error as I am anal like that. Thank you.